I found this picture on Pinterest, and got inspired to make something out of a bag of wine corks I’ve had for a couple of years.
I went through the corks, separating the cheap ones from the dear ones.
Keeping the picture in front of me for inspiration, I fired up the glue gun, started the 1930’s version of A Christmas Carol, and started my project.
A couple hours later, with just a few minor burns from the hot glue, I ended up with a Volcano like version of the original.
I’m grateful today that I can try new things, and laugh at myself when they don’t quite go as planned.
Now that my cork supply is depleted, I’ll have to swing by The Wine Wankers and see what their latest recommendations might be. So, I can get more corks….and wine. I need more wine.