One of my favorite bloggers, and fabulous poet Tosha Michelle from LaLiterati.com payed me the greatest compliment and nominated me for this award. Thank you! Thank you!
Here are the rules:
The rules for accepting the 2015 One Lovely Blog Award:
– Thank and link back to the person who nominated you. Check!
– Share 7 things about yourself. Check!
– Nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on their blogs to let them know. almost check!
Hmmm, 7 things about me, this could be daunting.
- I’m a dog lover. I have two pooches, Rascal a 7 year old Mini Aussie Shepherd who lives up to his name and still thinks he’s a puppy. Dolly a 4 year old Blue Heeler who thinks she’s an old woman. She groans every time she moves, and gets very cranky with Rascal for acting like a puppy so much. They are hilarious.
- I still blush. I’m 51 years old, and I will blush if something racy comes up. My friends are always shocked if I say something racy, because it’s rare when I do, and I blush like crazy! I’m blushing now, admitting that I occasionally say something racy and blush doing it.
- I’ve been blogging for almost 3 years with the initial intention of finding something to be grateful for everyday. Gratitude is the secret ingredient for satisfaction in life, and sadly, so many miss the boat on gratitude. It makes me double my efforts to express my gratitude as often as possible.
- Language, is my passion. Words, poetry, philosophy, expression……Language, sung, written or verbal is the human super-power. It moves mountains, changes moods, changes nations, changes nature. I love words fabulously and authentically expressed.
- I’ve been married to my husband for 22 years. I’m not sure how we’ve made it this long, but we seem to do well with each other. We have two sons ages 27 and 21. I don’t know how I got so OLD to have these grown children, inside I still feel like I’m 27, and the world is still out in front of me.
- Ramblings and Musings is my blog, and that’s what I do. I ramble a bit, I muse a bit, and write about what’s on my heart and mind. Blogging has introduced me to some fabulous friends from all across the world. Their support is amazing, and I’m grateful every day for the wonderful people I get to read and interact with.
- My other passion is riding my motorcycle. I started a bit late in life learning to ride. My hands have lost some strength recently, which will require a little surgery to correct the neuropathy that is hindering my throttle hand, I look forward to getting back on the road.
For my nominations:
Lennon Carlyle Fabulous with Glitches
Marla AKA Crazy Mom
Meredith at My Pink Champagne Life
A Mommas View
Bruce Goodman Weave A Web