A robust day of cooking for the week ahead. We are expanding our nutrition, and working through the Fast Metabolism Plan of Haley Pomroy.
I’m still taking my coconut oil, coconut water, and bee pollen. No noticeable difference in feeling better, but my recent blood tests came back greatly improved. Cholesterol down, the icky estrogen dominance has been obliterated, my hemoglobin was perfect!
We did this plan about 18 months ago, and it was quite successful.
The trick is to plan ahead, cook like crazy, and eat the 5 times a day (which is really hard).
I will not give up my coffee, as the plan insists. That’s just un-American. And I require coffee as a necessity.😛
If I make some good progress, I will let you know,
When I looked at all of my achievements for today, it made me smile.
- A pork tenderloin with carrots, onions, and peppers. Monday night dinner.
- Chicken breasts with sweet potatoes. Wednesday night dinner.
- Butternut squash Soup. Lunch anytime.
- A cauliflower pizza crust. Sunday night veggie pizza.
- Turkey and asparagus roll ups with mustard. Wednesday and Thursday snacks
- Sautéed spinach and egg white scrambles. Wednesday and Thursday breakfast.
- Steel cut oatmeal and strawberries. Monday and Tuesday breakfast.
- A big batch of quinoa for the stuffed zucchini squash boats. Tuesday night Dinner.
I’ll grocery shop again on Thursday for the weekend goodies.
My plan is in place, and I’m looking forward to the improved nutrition, improved health, and hopefully lighter in weight.