What a great post to start your day. Happy Wednesday!
This morning I received a beautiful bunch of flowers from my colleagues at work, along with a lovely card that read ‘Hope you’re feeling better soon.’ It was a lovely gesture and really cheered me up. Consequently, it also got me thinking about the little pleasures that happen in life that make things so much more fun and worthwhile. Here are twenty-one things that make my life better.
1. Lying in a bed that has been made with freshly washed linen at the end of a long day.
2. Sitting around a table with friends and family, enjoying a beautiful meal and each others company.
3. A cuddle on the sofa whilst watching a good film.
4. Driving to work without having to stop at a single red light.
5. Finding a £5 note in your pocket that you didn’t realise you had.
6. An Amaretto Sours cocktail.
View original post 198 more words